Erika Isaac Villaraza
Jan. 1999 - Current
Freelance contract jobs for the following:
- Websites : Front End Design. HTML, CSS
- Corporate ID/Branding
- Packaging, Photography
- Collateral Materials & Print
- Apparel Graphics
- Email Campaigns
April 2012 - December 2015
- Developed, design and execute solutions with design , SEO , copywriters, & programming teams.
- Projects include but not limited to: front end design, back end design, mobile, desktop, & responsive design.
- Proactive and efficient at meeting 24 hour graphic deadlines that included banner ads, email blasts, & CSS page updates.
- Manages two teams on both East and West Coast.
- Upheld OEM brand compliance style guides, as well as devised plan of action for entire team to execute consistency among team and OEMs.
- Managed OEM compliance from submission to correction and execution.
- Performed Quality Assurance on new development to insure consistency and accuracy prior to deployment.
- Attended numerous client/vendor meetings as well as industry conventions.
July 2011 - November 2011
Creative Services Specialist
- Reported and worked with Director of Marketing, Marketing Coordinator, and Marketing department.
- Designed: e-mail campaigns, e-newsletters, ads, brochures, direct mail and other various pieces.
- Maintained and build Websites.
- Programmed all RSVP pages to capture data.
- Attended workshops, events and other various functions to support the firm.
August 2010 - June 2011
Sr. Graphic Designer & Assistant to owner
- Directed and oversaw the organization's marketing policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Conducted market research and developed marketing plans for specific products.
- Created email campaigns weekly.
- Supervised two graphic designers.
- Managed materials for projects by purchasing raw materials from China and overseas.
- Coordinated and registered participants. Attended trade events.
- Update website and shopping cart.
- Lead vendor meetings and assist new clients with all needs.
- Assist owner in all daily operations.
Feb. 2008 – August 2008
Jr. Web Designer, Graphic Artist
- Worked with the creative team to design branded print pieces for marketing, collateral materials and catalog layouts.
- Create online newsletter/emails, and front end design, and update website content.
- Deploy email blast newsletters with Constant Contact.
- Prepared graphic images for internet and software applications including building games.
- Organize directory files.
April 2006 – June 2006
- Assist executive producer with pre production, post-production and during filming for the first 8 episodes of high definition internet TV.
- Worked with the director and editor to help finish episodes weekly.
- Duties included: build and break down set weekly, adjust lighting, assist with sound and script editing,
- Book and control activities with guest vendors, craft service,
- Create graphics using Adobe After Effects, catalog all delivered assets, archive segments and graphics
Big Dan Importing: USD Skates, 2R
July 2000 – December 2004
- Designed apparel, soft goods and packaging graphics.
- Prepared pre-press files for final production of clothing items and handled all production press checks.
- Art direct photo shoots for product.
- Created and updated the Big Dan Importing website.
- Supervise team designers.
- Managed team schedule and travel arrangements.
July 2000 - March 2001
- Designed graphic interfaces for Mindset's three software programs.
- Supervised other designers when developing projects for various clients.
- Art directed and designed the website for Mindset's consumer and corporate site.
- Created print prototypes for clients and prepared graphic images for internet use.
March 2000 - July 2000
- Created print work for clients.
- Prepared graphic images for internet use.
- Upload images to the website on a daily basis.
- Used office and email programs to organize, catalog and retrieve projects.
July 1999 - March 2000
Senior Graphic Designer
- Designed logos for aggressive inline men's wear for soft and hard goods.
- Assisted the sales team in the booth at the A.S.R. Convention.
- Knowledge of production materials for clothing, patches, hang tags and buttons.
- Created the fall 1999 print catalog.
- Created product magazine ads seen in Daily Bread, Skatehouse, Rollerwarehouse.
- Prepared pre-press files for final production of clothing and approved press checks.